Do you want to grow autoflowering cannabis seeds in the comfort of your home? If you do, then you will be glad to know that you can get your seeds from various countries like the UK, Spain, France, the Netherlands, and Canada. This is a great thing also if you have been looking for answers to the question “can I get seeds from autoflowering cannabis?”
How Can I Get Seeds from Autoflowering Cannabis?
You don’t need to buy seeds from every now and then. That is true because your fully-grown strains will produce them for you. Just buy some seeds for now and let them grow. When the plants are ready to reproduce, you can manually pollinate them to produce high-quality autoflowering seeds.
To be sure that your future gains are bountiful and excellent, you must learn how to breed your cannabis plants. Likewise, you should buy your first cannabis seeds from a reliable seed bank. And, Canada is the right place to go. But, before you rush into a seed bank, you should find out first how to choose the best cannabis seeds to buy.
Things to Consider Before You Buy Cannabis Seeds
Buying cannabis seeds is not a simple task. There are so many strains to choose from, and how you choose the right one for your needs will depend on these factors:
- Style of Growth – there are several growing techniques you can use when cultivating cannabis. These include the SOG or sea of green, which is very ideal for autoflowering cannabis plants.
- The Space Available – you can grow cannabis indoors and outdoors. If you choose to cultivate your plants indoors, then you should not choose those strains that tend to grow taller. Likewise, you must consider the growing tendency of every strain even if you plan to grow the plants outdoors. Remember, cannabis needs some space to grow. With autoflowering cannabis strains, this will not be a huge problem.
- The Plant’s Odor – the smell of cannabis is also a crucial factor to consider. Don’t let everyone knows that you are growing cannabis. Keeping this a secret is hard if you go for more pungent strains. Choose autoflowering strains with a fruity scent as they will be a bit more discreet.
- Find Out How Much Time the Strain Needs to Produce Flowers – autoflowering strains are your best options in this aspect for one thing: they take less time to flower. Many of them take 6 to 8 weeks to flower and produce huge buds.
Aside from these things, you must also find out the expected amounts of CBD, THC, and CBN levels in the strain you plan to grow. In the case of autoflowering strains, many of them contain high THC levels that can be more than 18 percent. Others are excellent sources of CBD and CBN. Likewise, you should check the strain’s terpene profile before you buy seeds.
Why Should Buy Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds in Canada?
There are cannabis suppliers in some European countries like Spain and the UK. But, many people still prefer to get their seeds from the Canadian seed banks for some reasons. First, they have years of experience in growing a wide array of cannabis seeds.
Besides, Canadian seed banks offer high-quality feminized, regular, and autoflowering seeds at a reasonable price. Cannabis, weed, marijuana, bud – no matter how you call it, these seed banks always have a fine selection of good cannabis seeds.
They also offer the newest strains of marijuana aside from the classical and all-time favorites of veteran growers. The seed banks in Canada are always able to give their customers the right choice for their needs. They are also willing to help the first-time growers in choosing a good strain. Typically, these seed banks recommend the autoflowering strains because they are easier to cultivate.
Whether you want an Indica, a Sativa, or a strain with Ruderalis genes, you will never go wrong with the Canadian seed banks. They are confident that they have something for each customer.
Many of these seed banks specialize in selling only female plants. That means they cater to those customers who want to produce more female plants to increase their yield. But, there are few dispensaries where male plants are available, which are necessary for producing your own seeds.
What Strains Can I Buy from the Seed Banks in Canada?
The seed banks in Canada sell a wide array of strains. You will find classical strains like Shining Silver Haze, White Widow, Amnesia Haze, and Northern Lights. They also sell Critical, Skunk #1, OG Kush, and other world’s famous strains.
When it comes to autoflowering varieties, many Canadian seed banks offer those strains that will grow and flower in just 6 to 8 weeks or even up to 10 weeks.
Moreover, the seed banks in Canada are proud to say their seeds are 100% organic. That’s because they carefully select and regularly test their products to check their quality including the germination rates.
When you buy autoflowering seeds in Canada, you will receive good-looking seeds sealed in durable packets that protect them from harsh environmental conditions. Thus, you can always be sure of the products’ quality and freshness.
How Can I Buy Autoflowering Marijuana Seeds in Canada?
Whether you prefer buying your cannabis seeds online or offline, it is always best to buy them from a reliable seed bank. As said before, Canada is home to various seed banks that have been the trusted sources of high-quality cannabis seeds for countless patients and recreational users.
Seed banks cultivate marijuana seeds to create the best strains and several varieties to give more choices to customers. They also maintain the quality of their products through proper preservation and storage. Seed banks in Canada have the needed facilities and tools for these processes.
How to Find a Good Seed Bank in Canada?
Finding a good marijuana seed bank in Canada may not be easy, considering the huge number of websites or companies that are ready to serve you. Not all seed banks can offer you the best in your eyes. Some of them are big, so they can offer you more choices while others are not.
Here are some tips that may help you find a reliable seed bank:
- Do Your Homework – the internet can give all the details you need about any seed bank or cannabis supplier in Canada. You can start searching for one using keywords like “seed banks in Ontario, Canada.”
- Know Their Offers – many Canadian seed banks came up with special offers and deals which is another reason behind their popularity. Many of them offer more affordable shipping fees, faster delivery, more payment options, and good product return policies.
- Read Customer Testimonials or Reviews – look for reviews online to know what their previous customers say about their products or services. If not, you may look for testimonials on their official websites.
- Check the Listings – if you cannot find customer reviews or testimonials, you can also look for listings of the best seed banks in Canada. Using your favorite browser, you may search for something like “top 5 cannabis seed banks in Canada.” Here, you will find valuable information about each seed bank included in the list. If possible, look for the updated list.
- Ask for Recommendations – why not try seeking help from a cannabis grower you know? Perhaps, you have a friend or a relative who uses medical marijuana. That person may be cultivating cannabis on his own already. Why not talk to him in person? He can also help you get quality seeds from a good Canadian seed bank. If his supplier is good, he will surely recommend that company to you.
When looking for a reliable seed bank in Canada, you also need to consider some important factors:
- Make sure the company is a licensed cannabis grower and seller.
- Make sure as well that the company has a good reputation.
- Find out how long they have been in the industry. Choose a seed bank that has been serving the public for years.
Likewise, you should find out how they deal with these things:
- Shipping – this will include the cost, packaging, external markings, and return addresses on the package
- Guarantee – choose a seed bank with excellent customer service. Find out how they deal with complaints and problems like missing parcels.
- How they maintain the transactions and packages safe and discreet and the payment options they offer.
- If they offer extra services and how their refund policy works.
Besides, you must also check their website. Find out how user-friendly is their website. Is it easy to navigate? When looking for a reputable Canadian seed bank, don’t forget to check their website.
Also, you should check their selection of cannabis strains. Not all seedbanks sell the same products. Thus, you must check their inventory to make sure your preferred strain is available.
A good seed bank is always available to accept inquiries. They are willing to answer whatever questions you have, like “can I get seeds from autoflowering cannabis?”
So, avoid rushing and buying your seeds. Know first your preferred seed bank to avoid worries and regrets in the end.